To find out more information about the OHESI partners see below.
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care (AIDS Bureau)
- Public Health Ontario (PHO)
- Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC)
- Ontario HIV Treatment Network (OHTN)
Here are some provincial resources you may find helpful.
- Ontario HIV Epidemiologic Monitoring Unit
- PHO Public Health Ontario Data & Surveillance Reports
- PHAC HIV and AIDS in Canada Surveillance Report to December 31st, 2013
- For more information on Ontario’s HIV/AIDS Strategy click here: http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/pro/programs/hivaids/oach_strategy.aspx
- To learn more about social determinants and drivers of health click here: http://www.ohtn.on.ca/research-portals/social-drivers/
- For statements surrounding Ontario’s HIV/AIDS Strategy from the OHTN Scientific and Executive Director and the Chair of the Board of Directors click here: http://www.ohtn.on.ca/launch-of-the-new-provincial-hiv-strategy/